Life insurance is not necessary for everyone. Nonetheless, most people will benefit from coverage to some degree.
In fact, according to LIMRA, one in three families may struggle to make ends meet within a month after a primary breadwinner dies. By providing your family with life insurance, you can ensure their financial security for many years to come.
However, life insurance delivers a range of additional benefits including:
- Replace income for dependents.
- Create an inheritance for your heirs.
- Establishes a source of savings.
- Pay final expenses.
- Pay federal “death” taxes and state “death” taxes.
- Make significant charitable contributions.