Hey, we’re Due. Due is a financial website that is based in Draper, Utah. We are a top-growing financial informational website that helps millions of people find and get correct financial advice each month.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Staff Writer is needed to expand our editorial staff. You will be in charge of writing excellent content as a Staff Writer for both our online and offline magazines. To create interesting and educational content that will capture our readers, you will work directly with our managing editor and other editorial team members. Additionally, you will collaborate directly with the SEO team to provide premium, in-demand content.
You will be working with the Content Team, which is composed of other writers, editors, and marketing specialists. Here at Due, we focus on generating organic traffic. Your goal will always be to retain current readers with high-quality, finance-related content and to acquire new readers wanting to get into the finance world. There are multiple types of writers here at Due, as some specialize in certain areas such as credit news, retirement, annuities, and other topics. As a general staff writer, you will have more flexibility in the projects you take on, the blog posts you write, and the type of research that you can do.
To add to our team, we’re looking for a qualified and knowledgeable Credit News Writer. You will be in charge of writing on credit-related news and trends, such as credit cards, loans, credit ratings, and more, as a credit news writer. In order to provide insightful and educational content that will help readers better understand the world of credit, you will collaborate closely with our managing editor and other members of the editorial staff.
• Create informative and current news stories that discuss the most recent trends and advancements in the credit business.
• Gather data and insights through research and interviews to use as inspiration for your writing.
• Track market developments and breaking news to find and report on stories that are pertinent to our audience.
• Establish and maintain connections with business analysts, specialists, and other pertinent sources to stay up to date on the most recent trends and developments.
• Collaborate closely with our Managing Editor and other members of the editorial staff to guarantee that our reporting is factual, educational, and upholds our editorial standards.
• Write in a style that is understandable to both inexperienced and seasoned credit users.
• Ensure that all material adheres to our brand requirements and is SEO-optimized.
• Work with our design team to produce eye-catching illustrations and visualizations to go along with your content.
• A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, such as journalism, finance, or economics
• 3+ years of credit news writing experience, preferably in a digital media setting.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent writing and editing skills
• Understanding of credit-related issues, such as loans, credit cards, credit ratings, and more
• Capability to conduct research, gather data, and combine intricate credit ideas into papers that are understandable and succinct.
• A keen analytical mind, the capacity to spot market trends and breaking news, and the reporting of such information
• Capability to work on your own and fulfill deadlines
• It’s a plus if you have experience with SEO optimization and social media advertising.
• It’s a benefit if you have experience with content management systems like WordPress.
• Excellent organizational abilities and the capacity to oversee several tasks at once.
• An intense interest in credit news and a willingness to assist readers in making wise selections
We would love to hear from you if you are a gifted and enthusiastic credit news writer who is looking for a job in a fast-paced, exciting atmosphere. This is a wonderful chance to join a developing media firm and work with a group of brilliant and encouraging writers and editors. We provide competitive pay, first-rate benefits, and a positive work environment.
To apply, provide a cover letter, CV, and writing samples that show off your aptitude for creating perceptive and educational credit news stories.