Due is a finance business based in Draper, Utah. Due to the fact that millions of potential clients visit our website each year — we are a top-growing financial technology firm.
A skilled and motivated Staff Writer is needed to expand our editorial staff. You will be in charge of writing excellent content as a Staff Writer for both our online and offline magazines. To create interesting and educational content that will capture our readers, you will work directly with our managing editor and other editorial team members. Additionally, you will collaborate directly with the SEO team to provide premium, in-demand content.
You will be working with the Content Team, which is composed of other writers, editors, and marketing specialists. Here at Due, we focus on generating organic traffic. Your goal will always be to retain the current readership with high-quality, finance-related content and to acquire new readers wanting to get into the finance world.
There are multiple types of writers here at Due, as some specialize in certain areas such as credit news, retirement, annuities, and other topics. As a general staff writer, you will have more flexibility in the projects you take on, the blog posts you write, and the type of research that you can do.
• Conduct research and compose pieces that are interesting and well-researched for our online platforms.
• Interview industry professionals, thinking leaders, and other pertinent sources.
•Present various internal teams with narrative ideas that are original and thought-provoking and will appeal to our target audience.
• Assemble a close working relationship with our Managing Editor and other members of the editorial staff to guarantee that the content is correct, interesting, and up to our standards.
• Ensure that all material adheres to our brand requirements and is SEO-optimized.
• Keep up with the most recent trends and advancements in your field and include them in your writing.
• Collaborate with our marketing, design, and social media teams to make sure that every piece of content is properly optimized and promoted.
• A bachelor’s degree in a comparable subject, such as journalism, English, or communications.
• Two years or more of writing experience, ideally in a digital media setting.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent writing and editing abilities.
• Capability to absorb knowledge, do general research, and turn complex concepts into engaging material.
• Capability to work on your own and fulfill deadlines.
• Capability to work with content teams, editors, and SEO teams.
• It’s a plus if you have experience with SEO optimization and social media advertising.
• Have experience with content management systems like WordPress.
• Excellent organizational abilities and the capacity to oversee several tasks at once.
• A love of storytelling and writing.
We’d be interested in hearing from you if you’re a gifted and enthusiastic writer who wants to work in a dynamic atmosphere. This is a wonderful chance to join a financial firm and work with a group of brilliant and encouraging writers and editors. We provide competitive pay, first-rate benefits, and a positive work environment.