In an article titled Automation Tools for Entrepreneurs on Inc., Drew Hendricks provided a list of 10 tools that are effective ways to automate a business for entrepreneurs. By automating as much of your business as possible, you can rely less on people and maximize limited resources while creating a solid framework for efficiency and lean operations.
The tools listed included:
- Due for invoicing, time tracking and payments
- Slack for email organization
- PandaDoc for digital signatures and sales documents
- Efusen for cloud-based sales and management activities
- Hootsuite for social media campaigns.
- Infusionsoft for sales and marketing automation
- Asana for automated project management
- Expensify for expense tracking
- Act! for contact management
- MailChimp for email marketing.
Due was honored to be on the list of best automation tools for entrepreneurs as the ideal way to automate time tracking and invoicing as an ideal accounting tool.
10 Automation Tools for Entrepreneurs
You can read the original article here.
For more must-have business tools, check out this list from the Due.com blog post library.